The months of JULY and AUGUST are set aside each year by Law for the transfer of electors from one Electoral Division to another. Application for a change of Electoral Division from one Electoral Division to another are done using Form No. 17. These applications are processed during normal working hours at the Elections and Boundaries Registration Office in his or her new division during the Period:
Change of Division
CHANGE OF ELECTORAL DIVISION / TRANSFER PERIOD
- JULY 1 – AUGUST 31 Of Each Year
Requirements to change from one electoral division to another are:
- Be a Registered voter since 2 July 2018
- Reside in the new Division for not less than two (2) months immediately prior to date of application
- Present your Voters ID at the time of application OR any other picture Identification; eg. Passport, Social Security card or Drivers License
- Electors are encourage to bring along a utility bill in their name to assist in the verification process.
NOTE: Electors are required to provide true and accurate information as it is an offence to give false information. A person can be charge one thousand dollars or imprisonment for term not exceeding six months, or to both such fine and period of imprisonment. Rule 67 (1) Part V General Provision.